Transportation Association of Greenwich (TAG)
- Non-Profit Organizations
TAG provides special door-to-door transportation to Greenwich residents - senior (60+) & with disabilities (adults & children) - to places in Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk, Port Chester, White Plains.
- Safe and reliable transportation for Greenwich residents with a disability and for seniors
- Door-to-door transportation to anywhere in Greenwich and beyond (Stamford, Norwalk, New Haven, Rye, White Plains)
- Deliver food for Neighbor to Neighbor to those in need
- YMCA/YWCA After School Program: transportation for elementary school children
- SafeRides is an anonymous and free service to bring high school students home on Friday and Saturday nights
Greenwich Chamber NewsRelease Date: May 14, 2019
Member EventsTuesday Jun 4, 2019Tips for TAG! Tues June 4 2019 at Gabriele's - Guest bartenders will donate 100% of all tips - 4:30 - 9:30 pm. Happy Hour 4:30 - 6:30 20% off drinks. ...read more
Just off US 1 in Riverside, across the street (Riverside Ave) from St. Catherine's church. From I-95 exit 5 turn left. In approx. .4 mile turn left on Riverside Ave. #13 is on left in white bldg.