2017 Sidewalk Sale Days
The Greenwich Chamber of Commerce presents the highly anticipated shopping extravaganza of the year, the 2017 Greenwich Sidewalk Sale Days, Thursday, July 13, Friday, July 14, Saturday, July 15 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, July 16 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. This popular annual event, featuring over 120 retail stores, attracts hundreds of shoppers to Greenwich Avenue and the nearby streets in downtown Greenwich to find savings and values on clothing, jewelry, accessories, gifts and more from participating retailers, restaurants and businesses. Sidewalk Sales is the largest outdoor sales event in all of Connecticut, encompassing four full consecutive days of bargains.
- Plan ahead. Click here for a printable parking map.
- Bring plenty of quarters for parking.
- Visit our Facebook page @GreenwichCTChamber for specific store discounts and deals #GSS2017 and #GreenwichSidewalkSales.
- Dress in loose clothing, comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget your shades and sunblock.
- Start shopping early and stay late.
- Take a break from this shopping extravaganza to have lunch or dinner at our wonderful local restaurants.
- Bring the kids on the weekend and make it a family event; check out the entertainment on Saturday and Sunday below.
- Come more than one day.
- Feel GREAT because by shopping at Sidewalk Sales you are supporting local business! ENJOY!
2017 Participating Merchants
Partial list updated June 22, 2017
Alice and Olivia
Barbara Harris Water Jewels
By the Way Bakery
Calypso St. Barth
Crane and Lion
Everything But Water
Hoagland's of Greenwich
Jack Dog Studio
Little Eric of Greenwich
Lynne Scalo Design
Mari B. Interiors
My Mix Creative Kitchen
Out of the Box
Pinky of Greenwich
Rag & Bone
Relax The Back
Shreve, Crump and Low
Smart Kids Toys
Soccor & Rugby Imports
Sophia's of Greenwich
SPLURGE Unique Gifts, Home Decor and Jewelry
Suzani Designs LLC
The Granola Bar of Greenwich
The Perfect Provenance
The Salad Jar
The Tumi Store
Live Music Will Be Provided at Sidewalk Sales so Bring the Family!
This year’s Greenwich Sidewalk Sale Days will feature live music throughout the weekend on the front lawn of the Board of Education, 290 Greenwich Avenue.
J.D. Southard Band - Saturday, 10 a.m. -1 p.m.
Quarter Moon Band - Saturday, 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Barbara’s Serenade - Sunday, noon to 3 p.m.
We thank our sponsors:
Event sponsor: TD Bank
Media sponsors: News 12 CT, Greenwich Time / Hearst Media Services, Greenwich Magazine / Moffly Media, AM 1490 WGCH, Star 99.9, 95.9 Fox and Greenwich Sentinel.